5 Great reasons to prepay your funeral
Get started today
Call us on (07) 5449 9383, or request a call back and a prepaid consultant from Drysdale Funerals will call you:
1. Pay today's price, beat rising costs
- plus pay in instalments or upfront
2. No ongoing payments
- once paid in full there are no additional costs, it's a fixed price funeral
3. Remove the worry, give peace of mind
- when the time comes it's planned and paid for, family and friends won't have to deal with arrangement details or financial concerns
4. No extensive paperwork or health checks
- we'll walk you through the simple and quick process
5. Tailor your plan to meet your needs
- your funeral service, your way
Please note: The cost of a prepaid funeral will vary depending on the inclusions within the agreement. Any additions to the original agreement made may incur extra costs.
Being involved in arranging your own funeral has a number of important benefits:
1. Make your funeral speak to the real ‘you’ – you can be as detailed in your plan as you wish, be it a unique service of celebration or one in keeping with your faith and culture
2. Make a difficult time for family and friends easier – take away the worry over arrangement details by planning anything from which flowers to the music choices, the coffin and service type in advance
3. Protect loved ones financially – pay for the funeral at today’s prices with no more to pay when the time comes to say goodbye, a prepaid funeral is a fixed price funeral
Free Funeral Organiser Guide
Use the free Funeral Organiser guide from Drysdale Funerals to record your wishes and funeral service arrangements in advance.
This will help your family and funeral director to ensure everything is arranged according to your requests when the time comes.
Complete this booklet to give your family and friends peace of mind, knowing they are carrying out your wishes.
We also included information on page 10 regarding the prepaid funeral plan we offer – called The Guardian Plan – Australia’s leading prepaid funeral plan provider.